Susan’s blog contains a wealth of dog training information and fun! This link will take you straight there http://susangarrettdogagility.com/
Here are just some of Susan’s most popular blog posts:
- Behaving Gratitudinally
- The Possibilities in Dog Training
- Why “Choice” is the Critical Key to a Great Dog
- Protect Your Dog’s Confidence
- My Parents Would Have Been Great Dog Trainers . . . If they had liked dogs
- Is it Time To Clear Out Some Baggage?
- Advice from an Agility Dog Super Hero
- Cutting Your Dog’s Nails: How Important Is it Really?
- Your Dog Recovering From Severe Trauma . . . Is There A Baseline?
- Making the Best Decisions for our Senior Dogs
- Teaching Puppies: It’s Just Arranging Coincidences
- Effective Triggers and the Transfer of Value
- Have You Tried A “Puppy Adventure Trip?”
- Distraction Work in Dog Training: A Conversation Between Friends
- Could my two keys be your two keys?
- Planning For Success With Your Dog Training
You can also connect with Susan on Facebook and YouTube!
Susan and Say Yes Dog Training on Facebook
Susan’s YouTube Channel